LKCNHM conducts both public and exclusive two- to six-hour field trips to various nature areas in Singapore.
This 4-hour guided walk will take you on an exploration of the sandy and rocky shores of St. John's Island where participants may spot sea cucumbers, sea stars, crabs and a variety of snails. Participants will also get to understand more about the coastal plants, mangrove plants and we can head further inland to look at some of the flora and fauna there.
(You can find more information and photos on St. John's Island here.)
For group bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Mobile number
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Number of participants and age (only those aged 7 and above may attend)
- Date of walk preferred
Details on payment will be emailed to you upon registration.
Some points to take note:
- Bookings can only be made through email to us at email@example.com. Bookings are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bookings will only be accepted after full payment is received and cleared by the organiser. Bookings will be confirmed by email.
- Payment is non-refundable if the group/individual does not show up on the day of the walk.
- If the trip is cancelled by the organiser because of bad weather, transport problems or other reasons, another trip will be arranged.
- For safety reasons, participants are restricted to an age group from 7 to 65.
- Participants must bring along identification papers (Identity Cards for locals, Passports for foreigners).