LKCNHM conducts both public and exclusive two- to six-hour field trips to various nature areas in Singapore.
Pulau Ubin brings one back to the 'Kampong' days, showcasing what Singapore was like in the 1970s. In this 3-hour programme, participants will walk through the sensory trail's coconut and rubber plantations, prawn ponds and some mangroves. With a focus on the sensory trail, participants will get to make use of their senses to take in the various fruit trees, herbs and spices. There are also various animal life like insects and birds and with some luck, you can even spot the Oriental Pied Hornbill along the way.
(You can find more information and photos about Pulau Ubin here.)
Cost per pax: S$32.10
Cost is inclusive of 7% GST, guiding and coordinating fees.
Cost does not include the S$5 boat fare.
Guide to participant ratio is 1:15-20
Minimum group size: 15
There are no scheduled walks at the moment. For group bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Mobile number
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Number of participants and age (only those aged 7 and above may attend)
- Date of walk preferred
To confirm your booking, a non-refundable pre-payment is required. Details on payment will be emailed to you upon registration.
Some points to take note:
- Bookings can only be made through email to us at email@example.com. Bookings are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bookings will only be accepted after full payment is received and cleared by the organiser. Payment is by cheque only, made payable to “National University of Singapore”. Bookings will be confirmed by emails.
- Payment is non-refundable if the group/individual does not show up on the day of the walk.
- If the trip is cancelled by the organiser because of bad weather, transport problems or other reasons, another trip will be arranged.
- For safety reasons, participants are restricted to an age group from 7 to 65.
- Participants must bring along identification papers (Identity Cards for locals, Passports for foreigners).