LKCNHM conducts both public and exclusive two- to six-hour field trips to various nature areas in Singapore.
This is a half-day programme conducted in conjunction with the National Environment Agency (NEA). The programme will take you through the operations of Semakau Landfill and the pristine intertidal area of the island. Guided by RMBR Nature Guides, participants will explore the richness of the seagrass meadows and coral reefs without having to dive in our waters.
(You can find more information and photos about Pulau Semakau here.)
There are no scheduled walks at the moment. For group bookings, please contact us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Mobile number
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Number of participants and age (only those aged 7 and above may attend)
- Date of walk preferred
Details on payment will be emailed to you upon registration.
Some points to take note:
- Bookings can only be made through email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bookings will only be accepted after full payment is received and cleared by the organiser. Bookings will be confirmed by email.
- Payment is non-refundable if the group/individual does not show up on the day of the walk.
- If the trip is cancelled by the organiser because of bad weather, transport problems or other reasons, another trip will be arranged.
- For safety reasons, participants are restricted to an age group from 7 to 65.
- Participants must bring along identification papers (Identity Cards for locals, Passports for foreigners).