LKCNHM conducts both public and exclusive two- to six-hour field trips to various nature areas in Singapore.
General nature ramble and birdwatching trips can be arranged for schools and other organisations at the following locations:
Cost of the walks may range from $16 to $60 per person, depending on the duration and venue, and is inclusive of guiding and coordinating fees. For more information on the above nature walks, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For group bookings, please email us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Mobile number
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Number of participants and age (only those aged 7 and above may attend)
- Date of walk preferred
To confirm your booking, a non-refundable pre-payment is required. Details on payment will be emailed to you upon registration.
Some points to take note:
- Bookings can only be made through email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bookings will only be accepted after full payment is received and cleared by the organiser. Bookings will be confirmed by email.
- Payment is non-refundable if the group/individual does not show up on the day of the walk.
- If the trip is cancelled by the organiser because of bad weather, transport problems or other reasons, another trip will be arranged.
- For safety reasons, participants are restricted to an age group from 7 to 65.
- Participants must bring along identification papers (Identity Cards for locals, Passports for foreigners).