LKCNHM conducts both public and exclusive two- to six-hour field trips to various nature areas in Singapore.
This 2-hour long walk will take you on a guided exploration of our shore at Changi beach. Participants can expect to see sea stars, sea cucumbers and an array of snails and crabs. Often hidden underwater, here's a chance to seek these creatures without having to dive.
(You can find more information and photos about Changi Beach Park here.)
Cost per pax: S$32.10
Cost is inclusive of 7% GST, guiding and coordinating fees.
For group bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Mobile number
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Number of participants and age (only those aged 7 and above may attend)
- Date of walk preferred
Details on payment will be emailed to you upon registration.
Some points to take note:
- Bookings can only be made through email at email@example.com. Bookings are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bookings will only be accepted after full payment is received and cleared by the organiser. Bookings will be confirmed by email.
- Payment is non-refundable if the group/individual does not show up on the day of the walk.
- If the trip is cancelled by the organiser because of bad weather, transport problems or other reasons, another trip will be arranged.
- For safety reasons, participants are restricted to an age group from 7 to 65.
- Participants must bring along identification papers (Identity Cards for locals, Passports for foreigners).